Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The end of Here, and the start of there.

So this blog here will be taken down some time today, the new blog will remain up and that is where you will get the updates from now one.

"So are you going to wait for your next project to be finished with that group?" - Robofighter1000
-No, I will be discussing ideas with you guys, I have some REALLY BIG NEWS I discovered the secrets of Networking and Multiplayer, you can check more on that on the new blog.

I hope to see you guys in the next game I make, because now that I understand networking, and a lot of new things that I have been doing with people, I think I'm ready to start a really big project with you guys!

Hope to see you in the next blog! BAAAIII

New Blog: http://bondodev.blogspot.com/

(This blog's comments are no longer being checked)
(The blog itself will be shutdown some time today)

No comments:

Post a Comment