Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Here you go

So reading the last post comment made me feel a little, well... Depressed, as the fact of the matter is I have not finished ONE of the projects posted on this blog. NOT ONE. And it just really makes me sad that I am not able to stick to one project

However, I found the reason why.
"I haven't come up with a single original game idea".
It's that simple, not a single one of my games are original and not based off of something else or referenced to something else, so the fact of the matter is. I have the skill to do this stuff, lots of pratice has shown it. The only problem now is a game idea.

A solid game idea, not just one you shit out and post on the blog, but a game idea you would be proud of. Something you REALLY would like to be created. Take Unturned for example, who would have thought about making a zombie game, without high quality graphics and using as a view vertices as possible? Only Nelson did. Whenever a zombie game was made, it was like "BE THE TOP QUALITY GAME!" but with Nelson, for god sakes the ground is two colors! Black and Green. So the fact of the matter is, I have no idea for a game idea. I am at a blank, so if you guys want to throw some my way (Maybe a lot if you could) It would mean something to me.

The only requirements I have for the moment is:
-Nothing with Advanced AI's (AI's that can feel emotion and culture and are effected and have mood swings)
-Nothing where you ask me to make "Top of the line graphics" due to the fact that I am not too good in that area.

Those are my only rules, so if you guys have an idea, shoot. But for now all that seems to be happening is me practicing scripts more and advancing my skills, but with no project to use this knowledge on.

Feel free to leave a comment of your game idea. Multiple is always nice!

12 comments:

  1. Make a game about the Ugly Barnicle. He was so ugly that everybody died, The End.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey what about a space sim
    there are not alot of those and it is realy simple just build rockets an build them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. space simulator, where you build rockets and then wujt, try and fly them to planets, isnt that kind of like gregs star game?

      Delete
  3. or a sand box game that is intergalactic
    how about that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your ideas seem to all of the same theme of Space. Any thing else?
      Also go in to more detail, your not being very helpful just throwing out random stuff.

      (Make a game about apollo, and give some secret mystery about what they really discovered and stuff like that) Like the movie Apollo 18.

      DAMNIT ANOTHER SPACE IDEA!

      Delete
  4. Maybe make a game about you spawn in (its 2D and there are zombies, and you shoot them, and you survive waves. simple but probably something mindless i would play...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make a game about defending a forest from hunters by commanding animals.

    -Nelson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds to me like a warcraft 3 custom map

      MAKE A GAME LIKE WARcraft 3

      Delete
  6. have u done any work with multiplayer? becuz me and my friend like ur game dev but u never seem to have multiplayer in it

    ReplyDelete
  7. make a parkour game

    ReplyDelete
  8. I JhaVE IT make a GAME ABout THE CiviL Waar AAnd TYOu AaRrrEE A slaaVeE AnDd You hElP kiLl THE SlavE oWnEerRS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JhaTR IdEA iS STUpID BeCUz u Dint gKo InTO no DETAil YoU DuMbbyYYYYyyY

      WhAt REAlLY neEeDS TO HApPen IS MAkE A GAMe WHERE NOTHING, you are never going to be successful ever, Look at these comments, look how unorganized that last one is. Then take a look at Unturned's most recent Post. He's working on releasing his second version of Unturned and you haven't even made ONE good game. Take a look at it, real good. He has a clothes system, UI, GUI, Networking, and already Damage systems and more. And he has been working on the game for lessing than 1.5 weeks. It is time you give up Blake, you are not going to go any where. SUre you have potential but the fact of the matter is, It is never going to happen. You should try to join Nelson if he will let you, Dumbass kid...

      Delete